The Slack Empire
is an American writer, host, filmmaker and Executive. He is a screen writer/film producer who grew up in the Jamaica Queens section of New York. He is famously known for being the 1st and only person from 40 projects to write a film and direct it in that same neighborhood. Being able to film in the very same place where he was born and raised was a special accomplishment to Jason. He was told by many people that lived there that nothing like this was ever done here before and that he would be a part of history. He also has the honor of being able to say that his first film was done at home where his writing originally developed.
Jason began having an interest in films at a young age. He started out by creating short stories and writing different outcomes for movies that he had saw. Since writing was a regular hobby, it didn’t take long for his talent to become superior amongst his peers. In addition to being a great writer, he was also recognized for having a unique and extended imagination. He is known for never being short on ideas. Jason was once credited for writing and producing a date that one of his friends went on. This event required Jason to create, write, and plan all details for the date, including recording and editing. Upon completion, the date was met with much success and all positive reviews. That event along with many others is what led to the creation of 40Visionfilms
- July 19, 2014 – While filming the Rowe trailer, Executive Producer Jason Slack became the first director to direct a film in south side Jamaica Queens.
- August 1, 2014 – 40Visionfilms was launched.
- December 19, 2014 – The Jason Slack Brand was launched.
- January 25, 2015 – The company website 40visionfilms.com was released. It featured a newly designed logo along with its signature custom layout.
- April 27, 2015 – Jay Vision Studios Opened
- May 17, 2015 – Jason Slack composed All about You video for rap group.
- August 5, 2015 – Vision 4 kids was founded by Jason Slack and Celeste Howard.
- November 3, 2015 – Jason Slack composed The A Game Video for rapper John Boy
- September 7, 2016 – Dare to Visualize Events & Photography was launched.
- September 24, 2016 – 40Visionfilms presents My Wedding Day. A documentary of Anthony Roberts.
- November 12, 2016 – Wanda’s 40th Birthday Party (Photography)
- July 6, 2018– Vision Works was Launched
- October 9, 2018 – HSF Management website released
- November 11, 2018 – Jason Slack Created first Commercial for Vision Live Networ
- January 2, 2019 – HSF Management opened its doors for business.
- January 18, 2019 – HSF Management signs rapper Royal T. Barber to a 2-year deal.
- March 17, 2019 – The Vision Live Network was launched
- May 13, 2019 – Vision Live Network website was released
- June 10, 2019 – Dirtygrinz was Launched by Godstar.
- June 24,2019 – Dirtygrinz website was Launched
- August 21, 2019 – Slack is Talk joins Vision Live Network
- September 15, 2019 – Sports Dynasty Joins Vision Live Network
- October 20, 2019 – Raw & Uncut Podcast Joins Vision Live Network
- October 26, 2019 – Dare 2 Visualize Wedding Photography
- November 29, 2019 – The Jason Slack Brand website released
- December 1, 2019 – The Write Vision newspaper was created
- April 2, 2020 – SCN newspaper 2nd edition released
- April 13, 2020 – HSF releases newly designed website
- October 17, 2020 – Jason Slack Makes AAU Coaching Debut
- November 14, 2020 – Dream Elite wins first AAU Championship
- December 25, 2020 – Pjayy Dinero released 1,2,3,
- January 1, 2021 – Slack is Talk debuts
- January 9, 2021 – Vision Live Radio was launched
- January 15, 2021 – Catch a Vibe Party debut, DJ L Dollarsz
- February 7, 2021 –Tiek Mula Super Bowl Live Performance
- February 7, 2021 – PJayy Dinero video aired Super Bowl
- February 19, 2021 – PJayy Dinero 2 hot radio freestyle
Film Producer – Writer – Host – Video Director – Mentor – Executive – Designer – Radio Personality – Author – Manager – Photographer – Film Director – Web Developer – Coach – Rapper – Investor – Actor – Consultant – Sports Analyst – Owner – Promoter – Brand Ambassador – Commercial Creator – App Developer – Mogul – Public Figure